In 1948, Mr. Carradori Adolphe created an individual company whose purpose was glazing and painting.
The Longwy Basin Iron and Steel Company was the main customer.
Subsequently, the activity was extended to roofing and industrial cladding.
In 1968, the individual company was transformed into CARRADORI S.A.
A related activity has been added, namely the maintenance of green spaces in the steel industry.
In 1988, the "Green Spaces" activity was separated from the parent company by the creation of CARRADORI Environnement.
As the steel industry was declining in the Longwy basin, a survey was launched in the south of France, which made it possible to obtain a permanent site on the SOLLAC FOS site (currently ARCELOR MITTAL) and to create the CARRADORI Sud subsidiary.
In 1991, in order to compensate for the slowdown in activity, it was decided to create a new subsidiary CARRADORI P.B.T.P. in the "BUILDINGS, PUBLIC WORKS" sector.
Since 1990, the "FUMISTERIE" and "COUVERTURE/BARDAGE" activities having developed in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and in view of the increase in construction sites, our presence in this country has become permanent.
It was therefore decided to create the company CARRADORI Lux to group these activities.
Today, the group has about 150 employees and is present in many areas and regions.