Google AdWords: Create and optimize your campaignPublished on 3 Jul, 2018
If you enter a search in Google, you will have a multitude of possible results. Thus, if you enter the “Luxembourg Pâtissier” search bar, you will get 454,000 results.
So how can we ensure that we position on the first 3 pages?
You can buy a place in the top 10 results by SEA. With Google AdWords, you can attract many visitors to your website at no extra cost. You just need to register.
Google AdWords is however a very widespread technique, and so the results are often not as good as expected. Google AdWorks works very well, however, if you know how to use it. Indeed it is a tool that allows to generate turnover. In addition, we can analyze the keywords that people enter in the search bar and thus be able to more easily set the personal keywords that we want to use to optimize our website.
Every day several billion searches are performed on Google. With Google AdWords you will be presented as an advertisement in these search results. Google makes most of its revenue through this type of advertising.
If you only invest in the SEO strategy, you need to have the know-how and time. If you use Google AdWorks, however, you can get good results for a few days, regardless of the size of your company.
– Predictable costs
– Fair costs through the click payment system
– Wide reach
– Flexible and terminable at any time
– No minimum turnover or click requirements
– Possible regional advertising
You will have to describe your website, insert your domain name and define keywords. The principle is as follows: if one of the keywords you have set is searched for, an ad will appear at the top or right in the search results with a link to your site. You can also redirect customers to a Landingpage, which must however come from the same domain name, as it is forbidden to make links to foreign domains.
You will only pay by number of clicks.
- On the one hand, it is therefore a security. Only if the ad is successful and therefore the user clicks on your ad, you will have to pay.
- If the ad is successful, however, it can generate a lot of costs.
To overcome this disadvantage, you have the option of setting a daily budget that cannot be exceeded. Once the number of clicks is so high that you have reached your budget, your ad will be removed and will no longer be shown that day.
AdWords ads will not appear in normal results, in a hidden way, but they will appear above the search results or to the right of the search results.
- Search network: we do not only have search results, but also images, Google-shopping, Google Maps, Google Groups, Google videos,… as well as Google’s partner sites.
- Display Network: it was always called “content network” and also belongs to the Google network. These are sites on which you can insert ads.