To support our team we are looking for several carpenters for immediate employment.
You have several years or first experience in interior design, furniture construction and object construction.
You can expect a varied job with a lot of personal responsibility in a motivated, dynamic team. If we have aroused your interest in our company, please send us your curriculum vitae / CV by e-mail.
- As a project manager, you will be responsible for the manufacture and assembly of furniture, wall elements, doors, etc., on your own responsibility.
- You will be responsible for the manufacture and assembly of furniture, wall elements, doors, from acquisition to invoicing.
- Processing of production orders on schedule and in accordance with quality standards
- Preparation of wood-based materials (surface treatment)
- Training as a wood mechanic, carpenter, joiner or comparable apprenticeship
- Good knowledge of German or English, French and Luxembourgish are also a clear advantage.
- Safe handling of common woodworking machines (partly CNC controlled)
- High level of quality awareness
- Independent working style as well as enjoyment of the job and team work
- Professional experience in furniture construction and assembly
- Work experience with CNC machines
- Professional experience in work preparation (drawing up plans, ordering, etc.)
- Long-term commitment, long-term perspective, permanent contract
- Attractive remuneration models with performance-based valuation
- Activity in a traditional family business
- Individual training and development opportunities